Cloudy/Flowers/Happy Hour/Socks/Cabinet


NO RAIN....NO RAIN....NO RAIN!

Cloudy, but NO RAIN!!
Image may contain: sky, cloud, tree, outdoor and nature

Yesterday we actually had SUNSHINE. Today
however it was cloudy. 

Yesterday I ran errands. 
Post office and
car wash. Boy the car wash
was packed. 

Then I dropped by the cemetery 
to leave flowers for mom...
it was here BIRTH day, the
day she gave birth to me.
Image may contain: flower, plant and outdoor

Then for Happy Hour my
brother and sis in law took 
me to Ruth Chris.

No photo description available.


Image may contain: drink, night and indoor

We got three things to split.
Zucchini fries, spicy shrimp and
crab beignet. All was good but the
shrimp was amazing!

Image may contain: food

My day was good. 

Today I should have been packing
and moving but I decided that I 
needed to work on a project.
I wanted to finish it but I did not...
maybe tomorrow. 
Will share that as soon as I 
am done. 

I love summer time and 
flip flops and so dislike having
to adjust for winter with socks
and shoes but if I have to wear
them I want fun socks!

Here are two pair of 
Valentines socks but I am 
not going to limit them to
V-day.

No photo description available.

Image may contain: shoes

Now I love the ones in the pic below.
CATS.
Image may contain: shoes

Course I love purple.

Image may contain: one or more people and stripes

Yet more purple. 
With cupcakes and donuts
on them. Oh yeah...and 
a pair of mom's house shoes!

Image may contain: one or more people and shoes

Today a guy I have not seen 
since high school hit me up on 
FB. We have been friends on here
for awhile. He wanted to know did
I want to take on a revamp project.

He has an antique sewing machine
cabinet that he took apart about 3 
years and he says he is just not into
getting it done. Course I had questions,
does it have a base~yes. Do you want
stripped and re-stained or painted?~
stripped and re-stained. 


I told him it was something I could
not get to for a couple of months but
he said it has been in the shed 3 yrs, 
he was not in a hurry! haha...
Yep, I will do this once I get moved
and settled. Flattered that someone 
see's what I do and is willing to have
me do something for them. 

Here is hoping you had 
nice weather today and
was about to enjoy
it.

Pam
Quote: Healing is an art. It takes time. It takes practice. It takes love.










Comments

Christine said…
Birthday was well celebrated! I may have been to Ruth Chris once a long time ago. The one near us is very expensive.
Darla M Sands said…
So glad you had a good B-day. You deserve it. ~hugs~ How nice to have your talent noticed and appreciated. And that final quote is so true. Be well, my dear.
Debbie said…
happy birthday pam!!! ruth's chris is my favorite, once per year, expensive restaurant. the steaks and mashed potatoes are to die for!!

i like you socks with spirit, even when it's cold i don't/can't wear shoes. i love my flip flops!!

i'm not sure i knew you were moving?? so are you selling 2 homes, yours and your moms??
It sure sounds like you have a most wonderful yummy time at Ruths Chris!
Cat socks! Summer will be here before you know it though.

~christopher
Liz A. said…
If I wore more socks, I'd start knitting them. It's not a hard project, but I've never taken to it as I don't wear socks all that much.

"Smokin' in the Boy's Room" was covered by Motley Crue in the '80s when I was in high school. I didn't know it was a cover at the time (or until I looked it up). The title was a deliberate allusion.
Ann said…
Happy belated birthday to you. Love the snazzy socks.
Rhodesia said…
Belated Happy Birthday. Hope you had a good day. Take care Diane
Love the socks …
Many belated good wishes for your birthday.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom