Behind the Scenes / Socks and Cornbread

Behind the scenes at TN 
Tiny Weddings
yesterday. 
Here is a pic of the brides
two brothers walking the
bride out to the Reflection
Pond for her wedding.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, wedding and outdoor

The bride and groom provided
donuts for their guest after the
wedding while the bride and 
groom were doing pics.

Image may contain: food and indoor

Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, wedding

Image may contain: 4 people, people standing

What a beautiful couple. 

On my way to the wedding
yesterday, stepping out my
front door a friend drove by.
She had picked up a gift for
me and was going to place
them in my mailbox...of course
with no note!
She got caught!

Here is what she had for me.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

My mother used to make Jalapeno 
cornbread for my younger brother.
Mark loved it. A few months ago
I realized that he was probably 
missing this so I made him some.

Course after making it with 
regular cornmeal and realizing
that it was all wrong. I looked up
how to make it. YELLOW cornmeal...
Buttermilk....yep.  That is what I 
was doing all wrong. So I made
him a couple of pans of it.
I made him some again last
week. I made it differently this
last time. 

I added some flour to my
cornmeal, more peppers, 
more cheese, an extra egg, 
some Jalapeno juice and a  
tablespoon of mayo. 
OH MAN....I have perfected 
it now!

Upon mentioning my cornbread
at dinner last night James spoke
up and said he loved that stuff.
So I made two more pans  tonight.
One for James and one for me.

This time I actually put some
cheddar cheese on top along
with some parsley. I have to 
stop making this, it is so 
G      O      O       D!

Image may contain: food

I will be meeting Julie and some other
ladies for dinner tomorrow so
I will carry this along to give
to her to pass to James. 
I ate a piece of mine but I 
put the rest in freezer  bags
and put them in the freezer.

Pam
Laughter is amazing!  It doesn’t matter what makes me laugh…endorphins take over and my mood can switch in an instant.  Usually my favorite kind of laughter comes from laughing with the ones …

Comments

Liz A. said…
Looks like it was a lovely wedding.

Perfecting the cornbread is a great accomplishment. If I liked spicy, I might be tempted. (I don't do spicy. At all.)
wisps of words said…
She's so lovely and tiny, I bet she didn't eat any of those donuts!!!!!
Sandee said…
Beautiful wedding. Love the doughnuts idea. Clever.

Love those socks. I've a friend that loves all kinds of socks like that.

Give me some of that cornbread. yummy.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to all the babes. ♥
Ann Thompson said…
What a beautiful bride.
Nice surprise your friend left you.
That cornbread looks really good
It's nice to see those happy wedding going on and it's nice to catch a friend in mid-kindness too!
Darla M Sands said…
Awesome! You rock.
Christine said…
Gorgeous wedding photos, yummy cornbread!
Red Rose Alley said…
These are lovely wedding photos, Pam. The Bride's dress is so nice with all the lace, and I like her hair style. The St. Patty's Day socks are sure cute. What a thoughtful gift from your friend. The jalapeno cornbread looks really good.

Can't believe it's almost March! Here's hoping the month is good to you, Pam.

~Sheri
Unknown said…
Interesting events in your life. You doing a great retired life. I like it that way and dreaming of the same a few years later. That was a yummy corn bread. With jalapeno it definitely should be spicy. Love to have a detailed recipe. The bread look intact and baked to perfection.Please visit us at https://www.bloghasting.com/

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom