Healing and Replying

By the time I read comments and 
go and comment on other blogs I
totally forget to reply to questions
and comment on your comment.

SO....right now I am going to try
and go back and do some replying.

Pilar said that she wanted to get
an instant pot...
Go for it. I love mine. I make
enough for a couple of meals 
then I even freeze a meal or two. 
No photo description available.


If you have a fondness for beauty,
beauty products and makeup...
jump over to see Pilar.

said that she thought it was wonderful
to have friends I have had for so long.
Oh Sandee it really is. I have friends that
go all the way back to elementary school 
and one of my best friends goes back to 
7th grade. Plus, I have reconnected over
the years with facebook.

Image may contain: Cindy Jones Hollis, Pam Montgomery Jackson and Leslie Carol Hogue, people smiling, people sitting, table and indoor

said that it was good to see a smile on my
selfie pic. YES...and it is good to be 
healing. Thank you.
Image may contain: Pam Montgomery Jackson, smiling, possible text that says 'IN'

stated that she thought I looked so beautiful...
Oh Darla I really like you!!! Thank you. I have
to admit Ms. Cheri also makes me laugh with
some of the things she says. Hey Darla...
hows this look>
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

And speaking of Cheri she thinks she would 
get lost in a big city and even though they have
a Nashville in Georgia it is a small town. Cheri
also states that she don't think she can find her
way out of a wet paper bag but I really don't 
need to tell her hubby that he is correct in having
the same thought. Go meet Cheri over at

Image may contain: sky, skyscraper and outdoor

Christine at
says I have a great social life. Oh Christine, I do and I 
have amazing friends but I am not near as social
as I once was.
Image may contain: Cindy Jones Hollis, Pam Montgomery Jackson and Leslie Carol Hogue, people smiling, people sitting

Debby over at 
that she loves my word for the year
which is healing. Thanks Debby.
See the source image

says that I make her tired with the
things I do...haha. I make me tired too.

 See the source image

wants me to make my moms house my own 
and I totally agree with you Liz.  I am just going
to take things a little slow and not jump in 
and change things to fast or to soon. I want
the family to continue to be happy with 
my buying and I will move them slowly into
change. 

See the source image

is always so encouraging me and 
makes me happy and smiling when I 
read the blogs by each fur babe. 
My furbabes also like Brian and his 
bunch. 

 See the source image

Thank you all for hanging with 
me over the worst year of my life,
for being my cheerleaders and 
giving encouragement. 

Lets all work on some 
healing this year. Even 
if its just a small issue that 
eats at you, has brought you
down a level, no matter how
small.

  


Pam

Comments

Jeanie said…
This post is totally delightful, Pam. I feel a lightness coming on -- I know, there's still plenty of grief in time but it feels lighter, you seem to be finding more happy. And I LOVE that!
Ann said…
What a neat way to do a post. I don't always read other comments especially if I'm short on time.
The one who said you should make your moms house your own is so right. A little at a time is always a good way to go. Maybe do one or two rooms a year.
Darla M Sands said…
You are awesome. ~hugs~ I agree about healing. But my word continues to be "teamwork" as my partner is a huge part of that very thing plus *remaining* so. ~nods~ I also must admit to a bad habit about not socializing outside the home. ~shakes head~ Oh, well, at least I've been to the gym and pool more. Baby steps, right? :) And I agree it's a delightful, neat, and clever post. Keep healing, those glasses are fun, and I like you an awful lot, too!
Those were fun and here's to a year filled with smiles!
Christine said…
great post today, very social!
Liz A. said…
I'm sure you'll take your time with all your projects like you did with the home you're leaving.
Rain said…
Pam, that was a great post. Visiting the multitude of blogs, replying to comments and making comments, plus publishing posts is very time consuming! Take your time, we love you girl!! :)
Since you are a no-reply I couldn't respond back to you. I live in Riverside, CA just off the 15 fwy and the 91 fwy. We have been in this house for 13 years. We love the view but sadly we need to downsize and move. I'm going to miss it!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom