Dresses and Beads

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dress
below!!!
LOVE BLING! 

(pic from Love of Old Homes on FB)
No photo description available.

The next dress is a wedding dress. An 
army wife actually had this made from 
the parachute that saved her husband 
life!
(pic from FB)

You can read that article 


Cleaning out my STASHES!
Yes, I said stash...ES.
These are going. I am giving
them to my son in laws sister,
she has 3 kids, home schools and
they do craft art projects. Plus
there are some necklaces and
bracelets I bought for the beads
that I never took apart. Her
daughter will love those.

No photo description available.

AND...with that I have to 
say that I still have 
TONS 
of beads. If I don't start
using some of these then I 
will be saying good bye to 
more. 
Over a yr ago I got rid of
hundreds of dollars worth
of cross stitch. Material, 
every color of thread and 
books....just gave them 
away. About 3 yrs ago I 
did that with a crap load of
knitting/crochet yarn.

Home from work,
fed the furs...
telling myself that
I need to get my 
rear up and load
boxes in the car and 
take a load to my
new home.

Later
Pam

Comments

Loving that dress! Will go back and read the story on the wedding dress for sure. But oh that first dress...YES I love it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Liz A. said…
Plenty of time for moving a bit later. Sometimes you do need to sit and rest. That dress is stunning.
Sandee said…
I can't wait until you're all moved and can relax. That will be awesome.

Have a fabulous day. ♥
Ann said…
That first dress is pretty but I'm not crazy about the feathers at the bottom. What an awesome thing to do with that wedding dress.
I need to go through my stashes and get rid of stuff. I've got way too much.
Christine said…
Cleanup is a great idea
Moving fun and then some! That parachute story is sure something.
Jeanie said…
That dress is a stunner!

I'm getting ready to launch a clear out of old art/craft supplies; things I won't be doing anymore. It's a good feeling.
Rhodesia said…
Love the parachute dress, it is stunning. As for beads, yes I have masses as well and never any time to do anything with them!! Cheers Diane
Darla M Sands said…
Awesome dresses! The first looks like something a well-to-do flapper would have worn. :) Take it easy, my dear. ~hugs~ I hope you're gifts are greatly appreciated.
Kim said…
I love the parachute dress story. Thanks for sharing it!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom