Around the World


Alright blogging friends my daughter is wanting 
to do something special for her hubby~


She needs everyone’s help to get a picture that says this phrase (picture is posted with what the phrase should be) with the miles from Lyles,Tennessee, to where you are, GOOGLE the miles.  PLEASE TRY TO INCLUDE SOMETHING IN THE BACKGROUND THAT SHOWS WHERE IT IS IF POSSIBLE❤️
She is shooting for 49 states and beyond!
Here is an example of a picture. I’ll try to mark out the places as we go!
You can ask friends or family and you can post the pics here in the comments or send a message!
Thanks in advance! This is for Valentine’s Day!

Here are two places she has so far....
Boston, Massachusetts 
San Diego, California 
Image may contain: plant

Not concerned if we get other cities
in the same states.
She is hoping to make a scrap book.
You can send them to 
me at pjack214@bellsouth.net

Thanks so much,
Pam

Comments

Christine said…
I will get working on that!
Liz A. said…
Aw, shucks. You've already gotten California...
Ann said…
I'll have to work on this later. Hopefully I remember when I get home from work...lol
Jeanie said…
I'll see what I can come up with!
Just sent you something Pam. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
P.S. What a sweet thing to do.
Rhodesia said…
Photo from France sent 😊 Have a good day Diane
Sent you an email!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom