The Unusual

Not everyone has room for a
normal large Christmas
tree.

Then also, not everyone 
wants the basic tree.

Here a wooden ladder
is being used.


I can see Lily Bit slapping at those
ornaments.

In the case of the tree below
I would hope I could keep
Lily from climbing
on this one.

Cool Ideas For Beer Bottles | Isn't this cool? A beer-bottle Christmas tree. I could have one of ...

Dowel rods???

Spiral Wood Christmas Tree/ Modern Minimalist Christmas Tree

Or driftwood.


If you are a guy that has
been getting ties all your
life and you retire, use those
ties as a MAN TREE in
the MAN CAVE!
Fun display idea for ties! Retail display ideas to inspire.

But if you have a WOMANS CAVE
you could have a tree like the 
one below.

designed by Jamie P. of Tracy, Ca using a dress form with a Paris logo. She says " Originally I was going to put ornaments on the skirt, but thought it was so cute without!!  Thanks for all your help and support! "

If you are a bookworm and have
lots of books....BAM, check out
this tree.

Now this is a sustainable Christmas Tree!

A woodwork might have a tree
like the one below. Personally 
this one called out to me.

40+ Unusual Cool Christmas Tree Alternatives 2019 | MARMALETTA #christmas #tree #decor #decoration #ideas #inspiration #holiday #christmastree #xmas #home #diy #trend #design

The mechanic in your life might really
like a tree like this outside his shop.

20 Christmas Trees That Went Beyond Their Call Of Duty

Cute....and simple looking but
I bet it would be a pain to hang.

Magnificent DIY Christmas Trees Ideas For Home Decor 41

Wood and material.

UK Tobacco Stick Tree - But use white lights instead of fabric, and a thin grapevine twined around with the lights.

Do you have an unusual tree?
If so....what kind?






Comments

Darla M Sands said…
Wow! Thanks for sharing. And hugs to you and yours, my dear.
Sandee said…
Oh my I love them all. The mancave one is really clever. It made me smile.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to all your babes. ♥
Ann said…
These are all very clever ideas but I like a good old fashioned regular tree.
Those are really unusual but we like them! We had a flamingo tree as a 2nd tree one year.
Those are so different and unique!
Liz A. said…
I've seen a pattern to crochet a tree. If I ever get around to it, that's the one I'd have. But I won't have time to complete it this year.
CHERI said…
Well, to each his/her own but for me it will always be the traditional Christmas tree filled with all the ornaments I love. Guess if we all liked the same thing, though, it would be a boring world! Merry Christmas!!!
These are wonderful, Pam. I especially like the wooden ladder tree, it has such vintage charm.
Amalia
xo
These are amazing, I did enjoy seeing them.

All the best Jan
Jeanie said…
These are all interesting. My favorite was the woodworking one you liked too!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom