New Tree and Plants

Christmas day night I ordered a 
new Christmas tree...

 

6 foot and
skinny!

Oh yes, and black.

A couple of days later I
went to Dollar General and
got a few silver ornaments and
silver bells. Next yr I will
hunt down more and some
purple ones. Oh yes, I got my
silver ones for 1/2 price!
I love a deal!!

That means that I have a 7ft FULL
FAT tree that I have not used
in years.
A 5ft skinny tree in a 
pot, usually used on front
porches but I use in the house
cause it don't take up a lot
of room.

Two 3 footers...
ENOUGH! 
I think that is ENOUGH.
Thinking that the large one
needs to go.

If you read yesterdays blog
you know I did engagement pics 
at Opryland Hotel.

Here are a few shots from 
there.

Image may contain: plant, tree, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: plant, flower, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: plant, flower, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: plant, flower and nature

Image may contain: plant, flower, nature and outdoor


Image may contain: plant, flower, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: plant, flower, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: plant, tree, night, table and outdoor

I have not been out there in 
several years but I always
love looking at all the plants
and flowers. 
However, I was on a mission 
so I did not take a lot of
extra pics.







Comments

Liz A. said…
You should set up all your Christmas trees in a row... ;)
Cool tree, we'll be buying a new one soon, or so I hear.
Christine said…
Nice new modern tree for next year.
Ann said…
After Christmas is the best time to buy all that stuff and you got a good jump on everyone else. I wanted to see what I could find but haven't been out yet and by now it'll all be picked over.
The pictures from the hotel are great. That tree is beautiful.
Jeanie said…
Opryland is quite the place. I got lost in it during a conference once! Cute new tree. I say if you have enough room for them all, do ém all! It's Christmas!
Enjoy your tree! Big fancy hotels are the best at Christmas for decorations.
Sally said…
I didn't put up a tree this year as I was staying at my granddaughter's. I'm trying to play catch-up having been gone for a while. Beautiful photo's. :)

Happy New Year, Pam!

xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom