Table Redo / Hair Redo

Remember this project I picked
up at Goodwill for 2.99?



One broken piece on it...


I cleaned and sanded that piece
the other day.
Primed and started painting.

Image may contain: indoor

Decided to go with a cream color
but I wanted the piece to
pop so I added a different color, brown.

I still need to fix the area on top
that was broken but I have
that under control.

No photo description available.

This piece only has one coat 
so today I hope to get the
last coat on there. I will
post a completed pic
tomorrow.

This happened yesterday!

Image may contain: Pam Montgomery Jackson, smiling, hat and closeup

I was tired of all gray.

Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses and closeup

Been totally gray since 2008.
So I had black added.

Found another funny little
thing yesterday.

A face in the wood.

Image may contain: one or more people















Comments

Darla M Sands said…
You look so cute! And nice work on the table. Be well, my dear.
Sandee said…
Love the project. Wow, what a difference.

Love your hair too. Wow, really spiced your look up.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥
Liz A. said…
*sad face* I couldn't see any of the images. I hope the table turned out good. I imagine it did.
wisps of words said…
I like your hair!!!!!

And yours, is the first such coloring, which I have liked!

It is all the rage, in various forms, but I have disliked those I have seen.

YOurs is great!

Aren't you *thrilled*? That your new hair, has my stamp of approval??? -giggggggles-

🍂🍁🎃🍁🍂
Jeanie said…
the table looks great, and so does your hair!
I like that table. Cool hair redo too, the Dad wishes he had hair to redo!
The table is awesome and I love your hair!
Rain said…
Oh the black is great Pam, you look adorable! I see faces in things all of the time! :)
Ann said…
Your hair looks great. I gave up on coloring mine at all. I'm fine with it being gray.
That face in the wood is pretty cool
Christine said…
you look great! nice work on the table.
Pilar said…
Nice job with the table Pam! Love your hair!
Hey great job! And good choice on the off white...of the table, I mean. Hehehe :)

~christopher

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom