Happy Bday Caleb / Ring


Here it is, can you 
believe this....
I am at a loss for what
to blog about!! 

I have not been taking
many pics with my cell
which is what I use to 
blog with. 
WOW...
No reason, just realized
I am not on top of it.

BUT
I have to share this
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Image may contain: one or more people, people sleeping and baby

This little baby has
turned into this
young 19 year old man.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Image may contain: Caleb T Besinger

What?
How did that happen?
Better yet, how is he that old
when I am not aging??

I think of my mom all the 
time but yesterday those
thoughts came early
when I slipped on this ring.

Image may contain: one or more people

Mom gave me this pearl ring
for Christmas, when I was just
16 years old. 
Wow...that was FOREVER
ago. Actually, 41 yrs ago. 

Sunday I photographed a 
cute couple for some family
pics. While doing that 
apparently Julie was
photographing me photographing
them. 


Those pics will come later.
Have uploaded but have not finished
editing as of yet.

Here is hoping you all have
a great
day.







Comments

Jeanie said…
Time goes awfully fast, doesn't it? Happy Birthday to your young man!
Darla M Sands said…
That's a great photo of you! And what a sweet looking young man. Be well, my dear.
Sandee said…
He was a handsome baby and now he's a handsome young man. Way cool.

Love the ring your mom gave you. It's even more special now.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥
Liz A. said…
Weird. I don't know why I'm not seeing any of your pictures. I bet they were great.

Happy birthday, Caleb.
wisps of words said…
It finally happened to you! At a loss for a blog topic! -grin-

But see, you found things!

🍁🍂🎃🍁🍎🍂🍁
Christine said…
Time flies, you can see it in the 'children'.
Ann said…
Happy Birthday Caleb.
I haven't been taking many pictures lately at all and I'm finding it hard to come up with blog material.
Happy Birthday Caleb!!!
Happy Birthday Caleb! He's so handsome.....
Time whizzes by at frightening speed!
Happy birthday wishes for Caleb.

All the best Jan
Sally said…
Beautiful baby, handsome young man. Happy Birthday, Caleb! :)

xoxo
Red Rose Alley said…
Happy Birthday to Caleb. What a precious picture of him as a baby. And a sweet memory you have of your mom when she gave you the pearl ring for Christmas. That's a cool picture of you photographing. I always like pictures of people taking pictures haha.

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom