Daybed / Soup/ Hair/ Pumpkin Bread and all This

Monday afternoon, after work
I started on a project.

A very heavy metal
daybed. 

Image may contain: grass, plant, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: plant and outdoor

Not a fan of the gold
in the metal, so almond
color it will be.

Image may contain: grass, tree, plant, outdoor and nature

Sunday evening was
the HUNTERS MOON.
Tried to catch the perfect
rise but I have never
had any luck in shooting 
the moon.

Image may contain: night, sky, outdoor, water and nature

Found something really 
funny to put in my 
FUNNY LITTLE THINGS
album on FB.

No photo description available.

Tell me what you see?

My hair is cut somewhat
like this, only I don't care
for the straight across on the
neck so I have mine left with
little wispy's. But this week
I am shooting for this color.

Image may contain: one or more people

It is called low lighting when you add
a dark to a lighter color.
So...Thursday I will be getting
a cut (tis the time) and a color.

Last yr my mom found this
at Kroger.

Image may contain: food and indoor

We love pumpkin bread and she
loved making it in little loaves
and giving it to the family.
When she showed me this
I told her that it could
not be as good as making
it from scratch. 
Boy was I WRONG.
Its a amazing.

Mom went back to the store
and got the four boxes
on the shelves at that time.
I got two and she kept two.
I made one and since the 
expiration date was over
a yr away mine was in the pantry.
Mom's was set back also.

I made mine.

Image may contain: food


Image may contain: dessert, food and indoor

And I still have two more boxes to 
go. 

Yikes...I am believing  that my
friends could be right, I need
bubble wrap. Always doing something
to myself. Gathering up some 
silk flowers for my nephews grave
I poked myself with the wire
that sticks out the end.

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

Nothing major but the sucker
would not stop bleeding.

I totally love this shot below.

Image may contain: outdoor

Leaving the Bright Place
after a wedding over the weekend
I saw this babe. He was just grazing
in a yard down the street. He was 
right on the road. Its mating season
so its time to really keep an eye out.

Image may contain: tree, outdoor and nature

Also caught this Sat. night. 
The evening before the HUNTERS
Moon.

Image may contain: plant, tree, sky, flower, night, outdoor and nature

I located this sometimes
ago at moms in her cedar
chest. I had it sitting here and 
had not put it away yet. 

No photo description available.

Made by my great aunt
Sultana. My grandma's sister.

No photo description available.

WOW....not only did I bake
pumpkin bread, I cooked.
A nice soup for the cold
evening after Saturdays wedding.

Image may contain: food

Fried cornbread with a hint
of dried pepper, just to give
it a little kick.

Image may contain: food

Tried pushing it as long as
I could but I finally had
to give up the sandals and
flip flops and pulled out
the socks and boots.

Image may contain: shoes

I love fall, I love the warmer
clothes, but I love having my
feet free. 

Have a great rest of the week,







Comments

Betsy said…
I have had that pumpkin bread and you are so right, it's delicious!
I think the hunters moon shot is great over the water. I have tried several times but never can quite get a good one.
Your soup and cornbread looks so good. Wish I had some.
Hope to see your new cut and color. I like how it looks on the person in the picture.
Nice barn shot, love barns!
Ann said…
I like the reflection on the water in the moon shot. No idea what that is in the picture below it. It sort of looks like a little person...lol
I make little loaves of the pumpkin bread year round at work. We also do banana bread.
I absolutely love the picture of the barn with the coke sign.
Speaking of pumpkin bread I am fixing to have a slice my oldest daughter made with a cup of coffee! EXCITED! LOL! That old barn with th coke sign is just wonderful! LOVE IT Pam. Hope you are doing well dear lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Christine said…
The pumpkin bread looks good!
Sally said…
Your moon shots (both) are beautiful, Pam.

I haven't made pumpkin bread in a long time. I usually do around this time of year; someone needs to pinch me and get me going. :)

The soup? Oh, yes I do love it. Your cornbread looks so much like the meal I purchase over in W FL stone ground. We love it along with peas and okra.

xoxo
I like daybeds. Our daughter had a white metal one. I'm no good at getting pictures of the moon. Your's looks pretty good. We found that it didn't look very red like they had showed it might be. I like the haircut and the color. Yum on the pumpkin bread! Sweet deer. I like the potholders. The soup looks delicious. Cute socks.
Darla M Sands said…
Is that bird dung? Ack... But the outline looks sort of like a clown suit. ~grin~ Your mother had beautiful handwriting. I'm reminded a bit of my mom's penmanship. :) I look forward to seeing your new 'do!
Jeanie said…
I always feel like an unexpeted visit from a deer is a special gift. I don't know how you do all that you do!
Red Rose Alley said…
That pumpkin bread looks so Yummy. I'm going to have to get some from the store now. I love anything pumpkin this time of year. The Hunters Moon photo is really pretty, Pam. That's a charming picture of the Coca-Cola shed. And what a sweet deer that came across your path. Those crocheted pot holders are so nice, and they look just like Fall. You can use them to put your hot drinks on too. Yaaaay, you're wearing socks and boots now. I just bought a new pair of boots. There's nothing like them in the cold months. : )

~Sheri
Yum, I think I can smell that pumpkin bread!
Liz A. said…
I dislike shoes, too. I'd probably still be wearing sandals, but I'm a bit paranoid since the fall. My ankle still aches a bit, and I'm worried about falling again, so I've stuck to more sturdy shoes since. Hopefully I'll get over the paranoia soon, although it's just about time for cooler weather anyway.
wisps of words said…
It was a beautiful Full Hunter's Moon!

I'm confused about the hair coloring.... You are doing it, the same as the picture...? With dark and light gray?

OK, just show a pic, when you get it done. :-))))

Soup and pumpkin bread. Autumn!!!!!!

🍂🍁🎃🍁🍂

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom