Part 2 - BW Mailboxes

Water anyone?
Pump it yourself!









More water in the 
form of a fire hydrant.


Rain barrel or is this
a whiskey barrel?

Milk cans. 



Fish.


  
Frog.


Are these gargoyles?


HAHA...the one below
has a Darth Vader mask.


Moving on to animals.
Horse.


Zebra wearing a Santa hat.


Cow.


Another cow.

And staying with the 
farm life. chicken.


Dog.
My first mailbox to
photograph.
This started the addiction
of looking, finding and 
shooting mailboxes.


A fave dog of many.


And a bear butt!


Wow....and there are more
to come. 
I so love the creativity of
some of these folks.






Comments

Those pump mailboxes are really cool and so is the frog!
Christine said…
These are great!
CHERI said…
Well, these are certainly all "whimsical." The imagination (and taste) of people never ceases to amaze me!!! I do so love B&W photos and you do such a good job with them. Every time I look at your blog I say (yet again) to myself that I've got to start learning more about this fancy camera of mine. I've always wanted to be a great photographer, but I sure am being lazy about trying to be one!!!! You inspire me.
Ann said…
Those are some very interesting mailboxes. Around here they are all pretty plain.
Jeanie said…
You have a wonderful eye to catch all this. Lots of intriguing and fun ones!
These are all so good :)

All the best Jan
Red Rose Alley said…
Oh, I like the horse one - it's elegant and nice. And SNOOPY! I can see why he is a favorite of many. My brother loves Charlie Brown movies, and I think of him whenever I see the characters. : ) When you used the black and white setting, it adds more charm to the mailboxes I think. Great idea.

~Sheri
Liz A. said…
Those mailboxes are fun.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom