Death Penlty/ Show/Feet/Sunset/Blooms



How do you feel about the death penlty?
Personally ~ I am glad I don't have to watch
it taking place and I don't have to be the one
to put someone to death.
HOWEVER~ I am a firm believer in it. 
I feel that if there is NO doubt
the inmate did the crime and 
if it was a horrible crime then yes,
they should be put to death. 

Photo above pulled from the interent
is Stephen Michael West, put to death
August 15, 2019 in Nashville's
electric chair.
Convicted in 86 for the fatal
stabbings of a mother and daughter.
The daughter was 15.

West is one of three that have
been put to death in TN 
in the past year with one coming
up in Dec. And four scheduled
in 2020.

Moving on ~

Tomorrow,
Tomorrow....
bet your bottom dollar
that tomorrow .....


This is where I will be!
Thank you everyone for the concern
being shown for my heath 
over this show.
This will be an easy event.
No tables to haul, they 
are furnished. No heavy
art work if this was an art show.
Just pictures.
I will however be taking 
props for showing my pics,
easy since they are light weight
shutters! Linen for the table.
Business cards and a pot
for candy.
I am excited. 

Only issue, sitting that long but
I will be getting up to 
greet folks and moving
around so all should be
just fine.

Shutters are painted and 
will stand on their own.

Will be working on all of
that in a bit to pull 
it all together.

Last night I assisted in 
a small (ten guest)
wedding at Tennessee
Tiny Weddings.
I did not even  have
my phone handy to snap
some pics to show.

But after the I Do's and 
all the fuss was done
I took this pic
of where my feet have been!


HAHA....don't you 
just love my 6 dollar buy
shoes?

I did stop along the way 
to the barn after the wedding
to snap these pics.
Of the setting sun.


  

TN has the most beautiful
sun sets and it looks as
if Mother Nature is getting
prepared for 
FALL!

SURPRISE...
this beauty popped
out yesterday.
 
Calling this my late bloomer.
My Hydrangeas bloomed
and died back well over a month
ago. So this was a surprise for 
sure.

An older photo I pulled
from my files to showcase
today is 
Hydrangea 
blooms.
 Upcoming topics coming 
your way will be
the show tomorrow.
James' fridge and 
bathroom.
Plus I will be telling you 
about Jacqueline again
only this time her being 
a merimaid. 
So stay tuned to this page
for things to come.

And if you are not a 
follower of the 
ANIMAL BLOG
jump over and check
it out













Comments

We don't object when evil ones depart this world. Hey, have fun at the wedding show!
Darla M Sands said…
Busy lady! I'm in awe.
wisps of words said…
"Under the weather"...

Gentle hugs...

✨🍑✨
Hope the shower goes well. Yes I believe in the death penalty. Also I love the shoes!
Red Rose Alley said…
I DO NOT believe in the death penalty. I think it's awful and inhumane and it saddens me. One of the Ten Commandments is Thou Shalt Not Kill. If someone commits a crime by killing, and we kill them in return, how is that right? - it's not. Jesus said, Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. Thought I'd say a few words because you asked, and this is how I feel.

~Sheri
Christine said…
beautiful hydrangreas. I don't believe in the death penalty, but my husband does.
Ann said…
I have mixed feelings about the death penalty. I certainly could never watch it most especially if they are using the electric chair. I would think lethal injection would be a much more humane approach.

I do love those shoes.
Liz A. said…
I hope the show went well. Those sorts of things can be busy or not, so I'm sure you'll do well.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom