Camper to Truck/Deer/Food/Shoes/Marge and Homer

Isn't this ADORABLE for
a little girls room?


The other day I went to 
get my hair cut. As I was
walking to my car I saw
this dude drive in, going a tad
fast in the parking lot. I was getting
in my car so I did not see him
park, as I was backing out
I noticed his amazing parking
skills!!


So much building still 
going on around us.
I drove into my moms
neighborhood going to 
get her mail and as I went 
in I looked and saw this..
five deer.


Going out the other end of 
the subdivision I have this
little guy run out in 
front of me.
Mom was no where to be
found. 


Behind those homes stands 
what used to be a well
est farm. The elementary 
school is right down the street 
and I remember playing on the 
playground in elem school
and all that seperated me and 
the cows was a fence.
A yr or so ago after all
those yrs, the parents gone, 
the kids sold that land
and there are homes being 
built there. These animals have
no where to go.

Tuesday I went to PT
without breakfast so when
I finished up at noon I decided
it was time for lunch.
Went to Tazikis Mediterranean 
Cafe. It was amazing.


 I was given this vine, was
told it was a hummingbird vine.
On another blog tonight I saw
it called a cypress vine..


Anyway, it is in bloom now.


Stopped at JC Penney's the 
other day. Theresa was going
to do some shopping so I 
tagged along.

Oh my gosh, I remember
having a pair like this in 
the 70's. Although, I did not
give that amount for mine!!


Mine looked so much like
these only a lighter tag color.
Funny how things just keep
coming around.

Stopped coming out of 
my subdividson the other
day. Looked up and saw this.


What do you see?
HAHA
I see Marge Simpson and right
next to her it looks
like Homer! 

Do you ever just scan the
clouds to find things?
HAHA, scary thing is, 
I do it while I drive!



Comments

wisps of words said…
Correct parking! It can be done! Look at the lines! Duuuuuhhhh... Right?!?

Yes, wildlife is being pushed out. But they don't understand about having to *relocate*... -sigh-

How could you exercise on no food????????

✨🌻✨
Debbie said…
i don't think we can stop progress or the building of new homes. it is nice when a young couple buys an old home and renovates it. that lunch looks amazing, i would love to have a private chef who could make meals like that for me all the time. i know i would eat healthier!!

i thought the vine was called "trumpet vine" and is said to attract hummingbirds!!

oooooh and i NEVER wore shoes like that!!!
The deer are so sweet, too bad they get ran out of their own neighborhoods. Boy that food looks yum!
Sally said…
Nope, not a fan of the shoes; however, I'm sure you looked great in the ones you had. :)

Sad about the many subdivisions going up. It's rampant here in FL also. The poor animals. :(
The food at Tazikis Mediterranean Café does look delicious :)

All the best Jan
Christine said…
I do remember platform shoes, now they look downright dangerous, lol.
Ann said…
Your lunch looks amazing.
Seems to me I had shoes something like that back in the day.
I must be tired because I'm not seeing anything in those clouds. I do like to see what I can find in them though
CHERI said…
Those poor deer. Wonder where they will eventually end up if building continues. And those shoes!!!! $70 seems very high, especially at JCP. I can remember wearing those cloggy kind of shoes...what were we thinking??? But girl, you need to get your head out of the clouds when you are driving!!!! Find a nice soft lawn to lay on, then look all you want:) I was sitting on my porch the other day looking at the clouds and finding pictures in them. I've always loved doing that:)
Liz A. said…
I do see Homer and Marge, now that you mention it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom