Painting Tables/Surprise Photography/Paintings Hung

I have people that always
tag me on things they
find of fb that they think
I would like.

This being one.


Here is another one....
really cute.


Then my aunt tagged
me on this last night.

 

No one tagged me in 
this but instead I shared
it with Julie at TN
Tiny weddings.

 A photographer
was photographing a 
couple for engagement pics
when she told them to remain
still and not move there
was a deer behind them.
There was several shots and
folks on the property where
they were shooting apparently
know this little guys cause
they were telling the couple
not to be scared, he was
friendly. 

The story went on to say 
that the deer walked around them,
looked at them and kept eating as
he strolled by.
Julie has one the comes 
around to her place so I 
told her this would be
so cool while shooting 
wedding pics!
I would be beside myself!!

The only thing that I had
happen that comes
close to that is when I 
was photographing a young
senior high student, Sara and 
Misfire wanted to be a  part
of it all!


It surprised Sara!
Sara graduated from college
a couple years ago is about
to marry.

Saw this on FB and 
YES
I did this often.


Now for a fun shot.
I was taking care of James
and Julie's dogs the other
day when I looked up in 
the tree next to the patio
and saw this. 
I then remember James
telling me that once he
put a heavy chain around a
tree to keep it from splitting.


Looks like it worked and 
the tree knitted back
together.


HAHA

I been sharing with you
when I hang paintings I 
have done for my mom
at my house.
I shared this one the other 
day.
My first oil painting.


I decided last nigh that I
liked the one below
hanging there better.


My couch is red and I just
think this looks best.
Now...I need to stop making
holes in the walls before the 
house comes crumbling down.

Have a great day, 


Comments

Sally said…
I'm always in awe of your art work, Pam. So much talent!

The couple with the deer behind is priceless.

xoxo
Sally said…
P.S.

Love the watermelon table. If I tried to do that? Not gonna happy; they'd all laugh at my attempt. :)
wisps of words said…
The deer makes for a cute photo, but..... Yeah, here it comes... A but. From Scardy-Cat here. Deer mean TICKS!

Your photo of the girl and your horse, is precious. Horses do not mean TICKS. :-)))))

How about those picture holders (everything holders really) which stick on the wall, and do not need nails-holes????? All those holes will have to be patched, to sell. Eeeek!!!! >,-))))

✨✨✨
Your paintings are wonderful and we really like those picnic tables...and the wedding deer too!
Sandee said…
I love both of those picnic tables and especially the first one. Way cool.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. ♥
These painted furniture pieces are fabulous! That engagement photo is amazing. How wonderful that the deer is friendly and willing to be photographed too!
Ann said…
That's pretty cool with that deer walking into the photo shoot.
CHERI said…
Wow! You are a very good artist. I have always wanted to be able to paint but sadly I can't even draw a decent stick figure! So glad though that my 13-yr. old granddaughter has lots of talent...she draws wonderfully! I love the picnic tables but my favorite would be the one with the sunflower and ladybug. It is absolutely adorable! And YES...I talked into the fan MANY times. We had to be creative to have fun back in those days:) Wish children today had the imagination that our generation had...too much video games and screen time. Hope you are well and life is treating you fabulously:) I'm off to the beach for a few days...I need it!!!!
baili said…
Oh dear this is absolutely yummy!
Christine said…
Your art is beautiful Pam. I like the sunflower table best.
Liz A. said…
I didn't tag you on FB, but I tagged you on my blog today. I saw something that made me think of you.
Jeanie said…
I do like the watermelon table -- and you have some absolutely beautiful portrait photography here.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom