All Around Post


I was tagged on FB on this 
t-shirt!
HAHA...
when folks comment on my colorful
stepping stones I need to 
tell them this!


I saw this on PINTEREST.
Aren't those stones so cute?

Leaving my brothers home yesterday
I saw this. 

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩


A heart of STONE?

I am going by my brothers and taking
care of the cats twice a day.

I love my brothers personality!!!
Here is a pic that hangs in his
hall of his daughter when she was
younger.


And this is what he has going on 
in the kitchen.

HAHA...no clue  
but I love it.

I have shared Mark's yard art
on here before but here
are some pics from that.

Pair of shoes wear out they
make their walk up the tree.


Then there is the tree of trucks.


I LOVE IT.


Yesterday evening on the way home
from feeding Mark's cats I see this.
Beautiful skies after the rain.


Not my truck but would love to have
one to 
DRIVE.

Took these pics from Pinterest.



Wet here this morning. 
Storms rolling in for the night.






Comments

Darla M Sands said…
Fun post! What a gorgeous lake. Thank you for sharing. :)
Great t-shirt for you Pam! That is a sassy photo of your niece. Cute! The crushed cans on the wall is quite original and creative. I see creativity is a family trait. The tree decor is fantastic too! The old pickup trucks are so fun to see decorated.
wisps of words said…
-sighhhhhhh- You don't have ENOUGH to do, but now, you HAVE to go take care of bro's cats, twice a day???????????!!!!!!!!??????????
Sandee said…
Love the shirt. Love those flowers and love the kitchen wall art. Cool.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all your babes. ♥
Loving that FORD! Would awesome sitting in my yard. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Christine said…
The family is definitely creative and artistic!
So many fun things and those trees are pretty funny!
Liz A. said…
Yes, your brother definitely has a different sense of decor.
Ann said…
That t-shirt is perfect for you. What a fun way to decorate with smashed cans and it keeps that stuff out of landfills. Your brother is very clever.
LOVE the trucks full of flowers
R's Rue said…
I love the shirt.
Blessings.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
The photos are beautiful from yesterday evening. Also love the unique trees and those cans look really cute on your brothers wall. Those Pinterest pics are so awesome. I love things like that! Have a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom