Shirts, Skirts and Snow

Tennessee is still feeling like
this in a lot of areas with more
rain coming in tonight. 


But hey, we are doing fine!

Some of you ladies commented
on my last post about the HOBO
skirts and not looking good in them 
due to weight. 

I saw this and your comments
came to mind!


Here are some HOBO type
shirt that 
I LOVE!


And more LACE.


You would not believe the 
skirts I found!
BEAUTIFUL. 



 A few post back I was posting
cool ideas you could use
baby bed springs for, this is 
one of the pics. I did not however
notice at the time how the curtains 
were hung!
INTERESTING. 


Took pic of this at the quilt show.....
can someone tell me what
this would be used for?


HAHA...
when setting up passwords before
I have run into issues where it will
tell me its used by someone else
or not strong enough.
You would not believe the passwords
I end up putting in then!


This is cute.


 I have a friend that lives smack
dab in the center of Montana.
They have nothing but SNOW....
I asked and she said that they
have add 19 plus inches with another
6 plus coming in. 

Pics she posted on fb.






Here is hoping you are not dealing
with all that SNOW.





Comments

Love that grilling pic, it's the same way with fireworks here! That's way to much snow!!!
NanaDiana said…
I think we can top your friend in Montana. lol...not a contest I want to win. We have had 49" since the first and more coming on Friday..it is snowing softly even as I type this. ugh...

I am not sure what that quilted tube would be for. My first thought was to lay along the bottom of a sliding glass door to block any windage? Not sure.

I LOVE all the clothes you are showing here. I hope you have a wonderful night-xo Diana
Ann Thompson said…
Easy for that skinny girl to wear the shirt about fat...LOL
I also know someone who lives in Montana. I don't know how they stand all that snow
Christine said…
oh you love your lace. We got record snow today in Toronto for Feb 27.
wisps of words said…
Love that T-shirt! That's for me, 'cause I feel I am too short and too-much-in-the-middle, to wear lovely lacy skirts. ,-))))))

Oh the new pics of lacy clothes, you found!!!

Not that much snow, here. But it just keeps coming, a few inches at a time, not huge amounts. But the effect is the same. It is Winter!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Yes, I'd gladly send some to you!!!! If I could!!!!!! And you could go out and make snow balls!!!
wisps of words said…
And I am *afraid* to know what that twisted, quilted tube, is for!!!!!!!!! Because looking at it, the mind wanders! -giggggles-
Debbie said…
i have been know to call myself "cotton candy"...sweet and fluffy!!!

that twisty thing looks like the door draft stop i have only it is too big. otherwise, i have no idea!!!

i love seeing the snow, we have gotten only a little, all winter!!
Rhodesia said…
Grilling standing in water, no thank you, but I guess it is one way to cook a meal with no electricity. Take care Diane
Liz A. said…
What is this snow of which you speak?

As for the jeans tube, that would make great huge jumbo yarn, but it's not nearly long enough. There are knitters who use such tubes to create huge knits. (Even larger than that behemoth that I knit in January.) Google it. It's amazing what they're doing. There are some amazing videos.
Jeanie said…
That tube looks big but I have one that is about the size of my window sill and you put it on it to reduce any draft that might be coming in. I've seen them made out of old nylons filled with beans but the quilted ones (mine is quilted, too) are so much cuter. That one is huge though. Maybe it is for a sliding door?
Sandee said…
It that a curtain on a hanger? That's most clever.

I'm happy to say we aren't dealing with any snow here. I'm happy about that.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the babes and especially Dakota. ♥

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom