Bed Springs

Been doing a lot of thinking,
lots of adjusting and 
lots of trying to not get 
overwhelmed and bogged down.

However, being here at mom's
house has been really hard.

I decided (for today anyway) that
I can relocate my 
 12 yr old dog to mom's then
I need to try and relocate Molly
the 14 yr old to my home.


I need to move on. I need
to get things done.

Anyway moving on...
Have you ever thought to 
decorate with bed springs?

Here are some cute ways of
doing that.

Got lots of jewelry?
Check out what I found on PINTEREST
using springs to a baby bed.



Cute idea.

But what about some lighting?
Another spring from a baby bed.


Oh but check out what you can
do with the old springs 
from a bed.


 Outdoor shelving with 
springs from baby bed.


If you remember correctly
I used one in my kitchen like
the one below only mine was
going going long way across.
In my little kitchen it was over 
powering so I took it down.


You can use the baby bed springs
for plants.


I did this for several years
in my garden, a trellis.


Oh wow....lots of springs.


 
 But look how you can use
a baby bed spring in your
decor.








Or to help keep your
shoes in order.


Now to just throw something 
totally off the wall
in the blog.
I LOVE THIS CLOCK!






Comments

Christine said…
Creative uses of the bed springs!
Nick Wilford said…
What an interesting idea! I'm all for reusing something that would otherwise just get chucked out. Very creative.
wisps of words said…
Don't understand the dog relocation.... I think you need to have them all, at your house....????

The latest book I am getting from the library, is one, everyone should read. In my estimation. The title is off-putting, but the topic is .... Well, I guess the topic is off-putting too. Until one has to clean out a family member's home, all by one's self.

Which I had to do, and basically, you will too. Since I'm sure, your brothers will "let" you, carry the load.

Topic......Get rid of your stuff, before you pass. Do not, not, not put the burden of doing this, on anyone else. And the "anyone else," is usually a family member(s).

Being 81, this is quite pertinent, to me. And it does not spook me. Why should it?

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨
Jeanie said…
Nice ideas here. Has to be hard, not just the stuff but juggling the animals. In time they might all get on -- you never know.
That is a lot of clever uses for those bed springs!
Darla M Sands said…
I like that clock. Bed springs, I would probably only use outdoors. Thanks for the cute remark about me on Nick Wilford's blog. You gave me a chuckle. Be well, my dear. I'm sorry you feel overwhelmed. ~hugs~ Good look on getting settled and moving on.
Sandee said…
I love some of the uses of bed springs. So crafty.

I love that clock too. Wow.

Have a fabulous day and week, my friend. ♥
Ann Thompson said…
Those are some very clever ideas for the bed springs
Liz A. said…
I like the jewelry idea. I could use a setup like that when I do craft shows.

It sounds like you need to get out of your mom's house. I'm sure the dog will adjust to your place. But you needed the time at your mother's for a bit, I think. You'll just have to do what feels right to you, and that's bound to change moment to moment.
Rhodesia said…
You are always full of ideas that are so creative. Wel done Diane
Sally said…
I'm sorry that you're having a rough time, Pam. Grief is so solitary, and difficult. :(

I can't even imagine try to make something with bed springs; but look at what others (and you) have done. Amazing, really. :)

Take care; prayers are with you.

xoxo
Red Rose Alley said…
I know how hard it is to say good-bye to our dear ones who have left this world. I think keeping busy will help some, and you have shared some great Pinterest ideas on here. Love the one with the tea cups. And that camera clock is wonderful, I think I'd like that! I think I would wonder if that old spring would fall straight on me while sleeping haha.

Have a good week, Pam, and thinking of you during this difficult time of losing your beloved mother.

~Sheri
Oh my mercy at these cute ideas to use bed springs for. I would have never in a million years thought about most of this! That lighting above the bed looks amazing! Pam, wish I could give you a hug right about now for your tender heart. Praying for your spirit. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Lots of different uses for bed springs!

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom