This and All That

Today is National
Cat Day~
Hug  your furbabe today.


A year ago when I was
trying to find a place
to take the kittens at the 
barn I learned from the
Pet Community informed
me that there
are 80 thousand plus
feral cats living in 
my county alone. 


Abandoning cats is
part of the reason,
not having them fixed is
the other reason. 

Lasat week I did a family
shoot. 





Do you love to decorate things..
your home, your yard?
I do and you guys have
seen what I do with the yard
esp if I pull my paints out!

However I look around
my house and wonder
whay I can do. Its 
comfortable but is cluttered.
Problem, I love my stuff. 

Anyway I am on a page
on FB called I Just Love
to Decorate. 
Oh my gosh. I have seen 
some cool things, I have seen
somethings that need
fixing and I have seen
somethings that are
awful!

I like this and if my
living room was
more square then long
I would love this.
I have not had a coffee
table is so long.


This would be so simple to 
throw together. 

Saw this on that page.
This is so pretty.



Love that bed. I have two
antique beds in my
guest rooms....love them.

I have to have a shower but ....oh
my gosh, I LOVE this!


I think I could give up 
my space for this...
course I would have to 
rent a storage unit
until I decided what to 
do away with and what to 
keep!


It all looks so new and
clean and comforable, but
I would have to have darker couches.

I saw this and had to 
laugh....just yesterday I 
was in my brothers barn and 
thought...
Wow, this would make
and awesome house.
There is the feed room 
that would make and awesome 
kitchen. Living room, dinning
room and bathroom
downstairs with a bath
and bedroom up stairs....


Yep, I would live in a barn!
haha....

From living in a place
to making things
to hang in or around
the home.

This is made with a winter
scarf. Isn't it cute?


I saw this the other
day and wished I had
seen it earlier in 
the season...
I love it!


This would be awesome 
on the front door 
for Halloween.

I have posted some of the 
pumpkins I make
but never thought
about stacking
them. Yep, need
to remember this.


My friend Laura always
posted a pic of coffee
on her page every morning.
We all looked forward to
having coffee with Laura
online.

The day after her death I 
posted this one in 
honor of her.


Visitation today at 
4:00.
Not sure I am ready
for this...
not at all.









Comments

wisps of words said…
Remember the good memories.... What better way to honor her? What better way to keep yourself, from descending into a funk? She would not want you to do that, you know. Please concentrate on the good memories. Hugs....

And try to be of comfort to her son. Such loss he has endured, at such a young age. He needs all the support he can get.

Many gentle hugs..
MadSnapper said…
I like that wreathe made by wrapping with material or a scarf, easy enough I could do it. but I will not, you already know I don't decorate, but I do love looking at what you find and what you create and I would love to live in a barn or even and old church
Hugs for kitties and families everywhere!
Sandee said…
She's a beautiful kitty. I linked this post to Awww Mondays. I can't imagine leaving my baby behind. Just can't.

What a lovely family shoot.

Yes I could live in that barn.

Have a fabulous day. ♥
Rhodesia said…
I wish everyone would think the way you do about animals. A cat or a dog is not just for Christmas they are for life and part of the family. Love the family shoot. Take care Diane
Liz A. said…
It's hard to lose a friend. Be kind to yourself. It's okay not to know how to feel.

Great photo shoot. I never thought of stacking pumpkins. I have some crocheted ones that would benefit from the treatment.
Christine said…
so sad about your friend.
I love your eye candy, especially the red bed, and what a lovely family you have, Pam.
Amalia
xo
I'm so sorry about your friend. I hope the visitation went well.

I love the pictures of decorations. I like the idea, but I'm not really into decorating. My creativity is limited to the kitchen and the page.
Darla M Sands said…
Twice you brought me to near tears. I cannot imagine leaving a pet behind or losing so dear a friend. ~hugs~ That is a lovely family (though I know they're not related to you. Right? You were paid to photograph them? Nicely done!) Take care, my dear.
Red Rose Alley said…
I know you're missing your friend, Pam, and I think this picture of the coffee cups is perfect to remember her. It's such a peaceful picture. Love that checkered red and white bedspread. There's something about red in the home that I love, and I don't have much of it, but my kitchen used to be red and sometimes miss that. Your family photo shoot turned out great, and I like all the Purples they were wearing.

Sending a big hug to you, as you are grieving at this time.

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom