It's Just a Little Hocus Pocus

35 again this morning when 
I got up, but we had fog
today that we did not have
yesterday. 


If it was a little
darker then the Ghost
with the Most would
look awesome floating
in the trees. 


Well...the sale at the Bazaar was
a total bust. Lots
of folks looking not
many buying.

However I did remet these
ladies. This is Shanon and 
Dana. I used to baby sit these
ladies....many, many, many
years ago. Over 40!
YIKES I feel OLD.


Is there a Halloween 
movie that you watch
every  year?
For me it would 
be




I try to watch it every yr.
I have always loved this
show.

Last night I watched the 25th
anniversary show. It was
really good.

The witches then and 
the ladies now.


The man in the hat was the producer
but the red head is Dani the little girl, the
guy in the cap is her brother in the movie
Max and the blonde was his 
girlfriend in the movie.


Hosting the show was
Vanessa Hudgens.
Beautiful woman.
BUT
really, with all the 
ME TOO
going on in the entertainment
world and she wore this.

She looked great in it
but, all the skin you think 
you see, you see!


I just have to wonder why
they thought this would be good
to wear to a Disney anniversary!

Moving on.....
Check out these cool
Christmas trees.


 Yesterday I made some
BEER ROLLS!
Simple and easy which 
I love.
Tasty too. 

Getting closer and closer
to that time of year..
HALLOWEEN!
   

I have two Halloween parties I have
been invited to on the same
night. I miss not working 
this time of yr since
I ALWAYS dressed for the 
day.
I have not pulled anything
together for Halloween this
year. But, since I am attending
a party maybe two I 
think I will pull out my
witches outfit.
I love Halloween.
I love Witches. 





Do you dress up for Halloween?
What is your go to costume?
Do you have parties you attend?

check out Dakota at~
https://pjack214.blogspot.com/2018/10/dressed-to-impress.html







Comments

Sally said…
I haven't dressed for Halloween for many years, but I do so love seeing what the kids decide on. Seems like it was Halloween only a little while ago. This year has flown by!

The last time I actually dressed for the part; I was a pumpkin. LOL

I see it's pretty cool up there in Nashville, but happily the weather has taken a turn here also. However, it appears to be for only a day or so.

xoxo
Christine said…
You have set the Halloween spirit well today!
Christine said…
Sorry about the sales.
It has been cold here too. I miss the warm weather!

We watch Hocus Pocus every year, too, usually on Halloween. Our other usual movie this time of year is Arsenic & Old Lace.

I can't believe Hocus Pocus is 25 years old! That makes me feel old. I remember my parents renting it for us back when Blockbuster was still a thing. Doesn't that sound dated?!?

MadSnapper said…
no parties, not dress up, no Halloween movies. I used to dress up when a child but that was it. always a witch back then. I did dress up once at age 28 for a Sunday school party, but as a queen, ha ha.
never even heard of hocsu pocus until now, could be the reason is I don't watch Halloween stuff.
Sandee said…
Sorry to didn't rake in lots of loot, but at least you had a great time.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the babies. ♥
wisps of words said…
It's getting colder here now, too.

Oh I love fog!!!! But, I call it, Dragon's Breath. ,-))))))

You love the season of Samhain/Halloween!!!!!! Where have you been?????? ,-) It seems it's a wee bit hard, to find blog land people, who do.

And to actually love witches!!!! You are a brave lady!!!!! >,-))))

Yes, Hocus Pocus is fun. And thank you for the pics from the Reunion, because I keep forgetting to tune in, when it is on. -grumble-

I like "Practical Magic" too. Have you seen it? Oh the "Aunt's" house!!!!! And just love "Aunt Bridget" although I'm more like the more caustic "Aunt," myself. -grin-

No parties, sad to say. I do have a wonnnnnnnderful purple witch's hat though. Complete with spiders on the veil...!!!!! ,-)))

Oh yes, sorry about the "sales bust." But you re-met old friends.

Happy Haunting!!!
✨������✨
Darla M Sands said…
Sorry about the low sales. We used to watch "The Crow" every year on Halloween but got away from any tradition. This year we're going to my brother's house for a party. Haven't seen him in way too long. It should be fun, even if we dread cross-state travel. He was so excited when I sent my RSVP this morning it brought tears to my eyes. They even have a place for us to stay the night with our very own bathroom! What a blessing. Be well!
Awe...enjoyed this post so much. Me and my three daughters LOVE the Hocus Pocus Movie. Matter of fact two of three daughters got a shirt with witches hat this year for our family fall party. I usually always dress up for our family fall party but did not this year. I was not feeling well to be honest but I did have a fun time. I love dressing up though. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Such fun! We forgot all about that movie and we haven't seen it in a long time.
Ann said…
To bad about the sales. Sometimes that happens though. I can't remember if I ever saw the movie Hocus Pocus or not.
Liz A. said…
I know all about craft fairs that are a bust. It's just too early. Try November or December. That's when people are really shopping.
wisps of words said…
Noticed that my little Halloween Icons, did not all show up, on my comment, way above. -pout- Wondering if they don't "travel"? Or maybe I posted, after I had looked at "Preview." Have noticed that that, does not let the Icons show up.

Sooooo, will post this comment. And see what happens. :-))))

✨πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒ✨
Pilar said…
Great post Pam! I usually try to do a makeup themed look for Halloween. Last year I was a bumble bee...ironic since I'm terrified of them lol! I'm not sure if or what I'm doing this year. I really need to catch Hocus Pocus this week. People look at me strangely when I tell them I've never seen the entire movie!
Sorry about the poor sales …

We sometimes have a combined Halloween/Bonfire Night here in the UK and many do dress up.
The grand-kids have a wonderful time with their costumes.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom