Dressers/Wooden Pumpkins/Chairs and Sunset

Here are a couple more
cool dressers.

(both from Pinterest)


This is a cool recycle
project. A scrap piece
of wood and an old
faucet.
Great for a bathroom
to hang a towel on.

(Pinterest)
 

HAHA..
Yep and he is curled
up to me right now.
The cat, she is not
in the mood!


Someone tagged me in 
this pic below
on FB.
These are so cute.

Yesterday I was out running
errands and I stopped
at a thrift store up
from the house.
I have been looking
for a chair for the living
room. The one I brought
down from the bedroom 
just was not working
for me. 
I found this baby.


Very heavy. No tears,
no stains. 
Sits great. 
Has pale red and 
blue stripes which is
perfect since I have
a red couch. 
Not a bad buy either,
60.00 bucks. 

I knew that things were
going to catch up
with me since I
have been feeling great
for the last couple of weeks.
Major kicking migraine, 
down all day. 
Body pain all over also.
Legs with a burning 
type pain right under
the skin.
Here it is 7:25 pm, 
mild headache now, body 
pain still, but I had
to go feed at the barn.
However it was nice seeing
this while out.





Comments

Sally said…
awwww my sweet friend, I'm so sorry you're in pain today. :(

Love the chair; you find the best things!

Take care, feel better.

xoxo
Liz A. said…
I'm sorry you got kicked by the pain bug today. Hopefully it won't last too long this time. Take care.
Christine said…
Feel better soon!
Ann said…
Sorry to hear about the migraine and the body pain. Great buy on that chair, it looks great
MadSnapper said…
great deal on that chair, love the faucet and the second dresser is gorgeous and I would love to own it... sorry the pain is attacking you again..
Debbie said…
i hope you are feeling better, i don't know the time frame for the pain you are having. that looks like a nice comfortable chair, i like the high, firm back!!
Anonymous said…
I hope you get better! Neat dressers. The chair looks so nice and also comfy. Now you can relax in it and hopefully your pain will subside! Andrea
Darla M Sands said…
I don't know how you keep going. ~hugs~ Great chair and lovely photo. Thank you for checking on me. I've been editing like mad and having fun. ~grin~ Did put up a post today finally. Feel better, my dear.
Those dressers are sure nice and so is that chair! Feel better soon.
Hoping you feel better soon.

All the best jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom