This and That


Heading out to my brothers Friday
to hang there while
they drove to Indiana for the
Vandy / Notre Dame game, I spotted
this babe on my
plant under the mailbox.

Today I took this of
Trixie....
and yes, I named the 
feral cat hanging around the 
hood. She was doing her
pitful meow so I took
her some food and water
out. Only she needs to learn
her manners and stop trying
to slap me when I fill the bowl.


Caught this site the other day
when I went to my younger
brothers place to feed the 
cats...you know while I
was on cat duty, right before
I went to the other brothers
for dog duty...


Visitors!!
haha
Mark lives across from the lake.

Today....my heart is breaking.
I have cried and cried.
Went to the barn to feed and
I could not locate 
Tigress.
She is the small cat hidden 
by her sisters body. 


I fed for Jeanna Friday night, and 
just so happened to take this shot.
So...there are two now and 
I am back to working to 
find them homes.
I can't stand the fact that
I could not find them homes
before and now Tigress is
gone. I walked the pasture to
even see if I could find her but
I figure if the coyotes
got her they took her off.
Two roosters are gone
also. My heart is 
breaking right now.
I love them all but she was
my fave....hoping I
go back tomorrow and
she is there.....





Comments

Such fun photos and that Trixie is a cutie!
Christine said…
Oh so sorry to hear this.
Liz A. said…
I'm so sorry about Tigress. I hope she just decided to take a day off.

Are those Canadian geese? Those critters are evil.
Ann said…
So sorry to hear about Tigress.
MadSnapper said…
so sad to hear about the kitten and the chickens disaperaing.. my heart would break also..
Sally said…
Very sad that you couldn't find the kitten, Pam. :(

xoxo
Oh I am so very sorry Pam. That makes me sad too. I had several laying hens and a rooster a few years back and one by one they went missing. Hugs and blessings to you dear lady.
Cindy
Sandee said…
So sad about the kitty. I hope she returns and is just hiding somewhere.

I linked this post to Awww Mondays because there is a lot of aww in this sadness.

Have a blessed day. ♥
Darla M Sands said…
My heart goes out to you. Loss is tough. I hope she surprises you and pops up. Best wishes on finding homes for these darlings that remain. Be well, my dear, and take care of yourself. I admire all you do for family.
Rain said…
Hi Pam :) I'm sorry to hear about Tigress...that breaks my heart. :(
I hope Tigress is back also. My outdoor cat keeps being gone then he comes back the next day?? I tell him to stay home! He still swats at me also ....but love the kitty
Rhodesia said…
Such sad news but have a good week, Diane
Pilar said…
Such beauty in all these pictures Pam! I'm sorry to hear about Tigress! Hopefully she just took off and will come back. Praying for the best!
Jeanna said…
Oh that is sad, but you don't know for sure what happened. I hope you can find homes for the others. That is a very colorful insect macro, very pretty. I guess the Vandy game went about as badly as the Badger game although a never miss kicker losing the game with 41 seconds to go was a heartbreaker for us.
That's so sad to hear about the kitten and also the chickens …
Thinking of you.

All the best Jan
Jeanie said…
I hope Tigress was just out hunting or having a day. It's so, so sad when you lose one. I'm so grateful you do your best to find them homes. Keep hoping.
Red Rose Alley said…
Sorry to hear about Tigress. I hope she comes back soon. Your "this and that" posts are always charming and filled with interesting photos. They are my favorite posts of yours, Pam.

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom