Braden - La Jolla

Happy Bday
Braden.
Nana loves you.


When I travel I try
to bring back rocks that
I can decorate to place
in my garden.

This is the one I picked up
in La Jolla Ca.
on the ocean.


I did not get one for La Mesa where
my son lives cause I have
one from before but
I did get one for Mt. Palomar,
just not painted it yet.

I place these in my garden
so when I do the walkabout
in the yard or water
I look down and see these
painted jewels.

Headed to my older brothers
later today after I feed the 
horses. Dakota 
will be staying at mom's
till Sat. afternoon
and Lily is going with me.

Hoping you have a great
day,


Comments

NanaDiana said…
Awww...What a cutie pie! Happy Birthday,Branden!!!! xo from another Nana
Sandee said…
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Braden,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪
Jeanie said…
That's really a lovely idea, Pam. I'm sure your garden is filled with memories!
Happy Birthday handsome Braden!
Rain said…
Happy Birthday little guy! :)
That's a lovely photograph.
Happy Birthday to Braden.

Safe travels

All the best Jan
Christine said…
Sweet mom and grandchild!
Sally said…
That's a cutie little grandson, Pam. I hope he's having a great birthday!

Love your rocks! Well, actually I love everything you do.

xoxo
Ann said…
Happy Birthday to Braden
Jeanna said…
Collecting rocks from the places you've been and painting them is a great way to recreate your garden. What a creative idea to bring special new places into a special old one.
Liz A. said…
Happy birthday, Braden.
MadSnapper said…
Happy birthday to Braden, a great way to remember your times away from home, the painted rocks I mean... Dakota will like his sleep over with grandma
Darla M Sands said…
Hope he enjoys his birthday!

I like your style. Ever creative, always helping someone. Be well!
Red Rose Alley said…
Happy Birthday Braden! That is so cool that you found the rock from La Jolla and painted it. I'm vey familiar with La Jolla, as I've got surfers in my family. It's so pretty there.

Happy Autumn, Pam.

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom