Letters and Sunset at the Lake

 Most of you have been blogging
with me for over a yr or so 
and I am sure you figured
out that I am ALWAYS
looking for that photo op.

Just because I was on vacation
and in the mountains did not
change that at all!

Years ago I started collecting
pics of items that favored
a letter. I try to stick with the 
caps but sometimes it is just
to easy to get a lower case letter.

These look amazing in b&w.
So here is what I got in the 
mountains of Calif. 

Keeping in mind that
J's, C's. G's, S's, O's
are easy to find.
M's, B's being the hardest.

Here are some J's I got.

This shot below is a fave of
mine.
It was the back leg of the 
wooden seating in front of the 
fire.


G~


The one below would make a great
C or G.




I saw a U here but
it cold be a V also.


Loving this O.
Or a D.


Flip it and you have a lower
case a or
a Q.


Another O.



O.


Another O or a Q.


Speaking of Q
I love this one
below.

S~


 M which are not easy
to find.



Or 
flip it and you 
have another hard one..
B~

This next one caught me
off guard. I had been past
this lamp all the time I 
was at the lodge and the day
I was to leave I 
saw it...
the R~



Another M.
Flipped could work for a B.


But slide the view of the lens
over a tad and you have a W.


Like I said I don't do lower
case that much but
this N was yelling at me.



 I seemed to be seeing a lot
of Ms on the mt top. 



These are great to frame side by
side for initals!
Spell a name.
I love working with my
letters but have not
played with them in awhile.
Now that I have more....
guess what I will be doing?

Now...I was back only a couple
days and I went to dinner
with Theresa. We saw the sky
was a tad cloudy which in TN
makes for great sunsets.
We headed to the lake.











Wanted to share this with you
too....like I said, things usually
jump out at me for photo ops.
I thought this would fit right in 
with my fb albume ~
Funny things!


Hoping things are good with you all.
Liz~ I am sure you don't notice the
doors and gates in your area 
cause we all tend to get used
to what is around us. For me tbeing 
in your area of the world, hey
seemed to jump out since it is not 
a common thing in my area. 
Another Calif note~
my allergies have been KICKING
since my return to TN.
OH MY GOSH....I am taking
allegery meds again. 

Flip side, humidity has been down 
the last three days.
I was up and at it in the yard
ALL day yesterday. 
Cut, weed eated even the creek 
bank that I don't do often.
Weeded flower bed, washed down 
the front porch, knocked down
outdoor spider webs, cleaned
out birdfeeders and so much more. 

Pain is pretty kicking in the morn
when I try to get up but during
the day the CBD oil seems to be
working and NO FATIGUE. 
Without the fatigue I find I get 
so much more done! 

So...how is your weekend looking?

(using as a P)


Comments

Sandee said…
Very nice. The world has so many different shapes, colors and sizes of things. Many never see any of this. They are too busy racing through life. Racing through is the operative term.

I love the water shots. There isn't anything quite as relaxing than being on or near bodies of water.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Pam. Scritches to the babies. ♥
MadSnapper said…
wow! never even thought of looking for letters, not sure I could find all these, my favorite is the R.. wow on that find. they are amazing to me... good job
Pilar said…
I love the creativity of this post Pam! Very original and interesting! Have a great weekend!
Christine said…
Beautiful photos, you do have an eye!
Liz A. said…
Wow, great shots of the sunset.

Sorry you're in pain. I wonder why the allergies are kicking up now. Take it easy.
Rhodesia said…
My goodness but you are soooooo observant, I must look around for letters! Those sunsets are incredible, you did well getting those photos. Hope you sort out the allergies ASAP, you have enough to put up with, with other problems. Take care and look after yourself. Diane
Those are all so cool and you sure captured them nicely!
Ann Thompson said…
Love all your letter shots. I've seen them at craft shows where they put the letters together to spell out different names. Some letters are hard to find.
DeniseinVA said…
These are fun letter finds Pam. I have never thought to do that before. Sky shots are beautiful too. Sorry to hear about the allergies on top of the pain you have to deal with. Hope you get some relief real soon.
You are so creative.

Sorry about the allergies, thinking of you and hoping they go soon!

All the best Jan
Jeanie said…
Well, I have to say I love your black and white, Pam. It's very moody and evocative. The contrasts are wonderful and so are the shapes. But those sunsets knock me out, too, especially the ones with the heron. Pretty darned dazzling!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom