Project - Luggage Rack

Check out this that I ran across
on Pinterest...


Love it.  Although Sandra and I 
discussed the issue on FB, not good
for folks with OCD.

Then I found this one....thought it
was burned on but I think it is 
done with stain.


Pretty neat....

Now on to my project.
You know I love projects when I 
feel up to doing them. 
This one is simple and easy.
Although it has taken me a 
couple weeks between steps...

A friend I went to school with and 
had not seen in years hit me up
on private message on FB asking
me if I wanted two of these 
directors chair. She figured 
I might have a project for them.


I started with removing the 
back part
from the bottom part.


Which leaves this.
Now what thought pops in your
head when you see this?


I took my Spic and Span 
and wiped it
down.
(love this and Pine Sol)


So I had thoughts on what I was
going to do but I needed to purchase
a couple of pieces...

Stretch belts from Goodwill.





$1.99 each.


I am still trying to decide if I want to take
the whole thing apart and 
spray paint it....
and since my daughter has my
staple gun at her place
(for wedding stuff)
I have just installed the belts 
how I want them.
I will cut the buckets off
and staple it to the base
later.


I was just excited to show my
idea off.

Going to put in one of the
guest bedrooms for luggage.
Until needing to use, it
will fold right up.


Thinking maybe some type 
of table for the 
other 
one...
What do you think?




















Comments

Sandee said…
Very clever. I love this and it's an easy thing to store when not in use. Brilliant.

Have a fabulous day. ♥
Those are great tables and you are so right about the OCD issues they have :)
Just brilliant!
Fold them away until needed!

All the best Jan
Rhodesia said…
You are so full of brain waves, brilliant. Hope all is well, Diane
That is a very clever idea! Would come in handy when company comes over.

Love the gorgeous tables!
Liz A. said…
Great idea. I think it should be stapled, though. I have a feeling the glue will fail after some use.
Great idea, Pam. I enjoy seeing your projects--so imaginative! ♥
Ann Thompson said…
Clever idea with the chair. I never would have thought to do that.
I love those end tables with the sunflowers
Sally said…
Well, what I think is that you can do anything, and everything. :)

xoxo
NanaDiana said…
What a great idea! I can't believe how often we use our collapsible luggage racks. What a clever use for that old chair. LOVE it! You did a great job.

Happy, Blessed Easter, Pam. xo Diana
Darla M Sands said…
You're amazing! ~hugs~ I hope you feel well.

Our niece is going home tomorrow! I'll report more about that on my blog one of these days. There's so much good going on but this is such a joy. Thank you for your concern.
MadSnapper said…
this one i love.. it fits my ocd, it makes things neat and a place for something. it would also be great for laying quilts or comforters on when taking off bed at night, to lay pillows on also... lots of uses for this one.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom