More Pam's Creations



My mom gave me this pendant that 
she used to wear to work. She picked it up 
at a yard sale years, years, and years ago!

Apparently it used to have a coin 
in the center. You can't tell from the 
pic but around the inside of the 
turquoise beads is 
Amethyst stones.
My birth stone. 


But like I said before, I like my earrings
and necklaces to match.
So off to Hobby Lobby I went
and this is what I pulled together 
to match.
Close enough.


Sorry....no pic of the chair before but
it was just wooden, not pretty at all.
So I painted it black and started free handing
a design on it.



Racks I made years ago before 
saws and woodworking fun....



Think Christmas!


Candlesticks made from the legs
of an antique table.

Another sign.

 

Made these from leftover wood from
other projects.


This hangs on my shed. 


Picked up this sign at Hobby Lobby with no 
writing on it. Just the chevron pattern on it.
I put No Soliciting on it and it
hangs by the doorbell. 


Made this for my friend Debbie.



Made this for Caleb. He loved 
riding. I had taken him up to a friends
house to ride.


Thanks for stopping by,


Comments

MadSnapper said…
the holiday season has you in your creative mode, or maybe you are always in creative mode. I think the ear rings match beautiful with the old necklace. if I tried to write on a sign, you could not read it. think writes like a doctor signing a prescription. I would have to use stick on letters, but the few times I tried they were crooked. you got all the creative genes and I got none
Liz A. said…
For some reason, that chair wigs me out. (No good reason, I suspect.)
Ann Thompson said…
Always fun to see what you've made. Love that chair
Pilar said…
You did such a great job on your crafts Pam! I really like the necklace and the earrings!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom