Painted Glasses

I am a PINTEREST Pinner!
I pin, and I pin, and I pin....
but I never have the time to get around
to making what I pin.
 
Until Sunday.
I have seen and read up on
how to paint on glass and what to
do to help it stay, so I had
to try it.
 
Check this out.
Inside view.
 
 
Outside view.

 
And bottoms up view!

 
Then I had this one lone glass...
Turned out pretty cute.

 
Even around the bottom.

 
And these two got the basic black and
white....Love them.

 
LOL....and then a fun one.
 
Looking into the center of the glass.



 
I shot it everyway to get the
over all look of it.

 
I shall be doing more of these.
 
Thanks for stopping in,
Pam

Comments

Beautiful! I use to paint glasses and dishes for my booth quite a few years ago.
Gail Wilson said…
Fun glasses Pam! my friend tried a sharpie for some New Year's glasses, but the ink came off... maybe it was the alcohol????

gail

Popular posts from this blog

Day 61 - June 26, 2011- Party Foods

Protein and Fun Out and About