Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Habitat for Humanity Rehab Restore

I really like this store but my visit
on Saturday to the Lebanon store
did not produce much in what I
bought.
 
But I do have some pics of
some things I saw.
 
Look at all these. Did not get
any of them since I have a "few"
at the house already. Need to use
what I have before purchasing more!
You know...LIMITED
SPACE!
 
 
LOVED this window. Almost got
it but decided against it.
 I could see this as being a door
to a nice cabinet but....I would
have the build the cabinet and
unlike Gail over at My Repurposed
Life -
 
I don't have the building talent that
she does. This is a window that
I could see her making a cabinet
for it to fit!
 
 
Drawers, drawers and more drawers.
I love the shelves that I see these used
as on PINTEREST. I had been wanting
one for a long time and about a yr ago
I found one on the side of the road....
and it is at this point still on the bookcase
in the craft room.....just where
I put it when I found it.
So, no, I did not purchase any drawers
or cabinet doors, since I still have
some I have yet to use.

 
Knobs and hinges.

 
Windows and doors....

 
Wished I could have thought of something
for this....
course I would want to put it outside
to rust a bit before using it.

 
Showed you what I did not get so now
I will show the little bit I did
get.
 
4x4 tiles.
5 for a $1.00

Makes great coasters. 
 
Two white glass knobs.
And these little spindle wooden
things.
Now, I wonder how long they will
sit and wait to be used?
LOL

 
After that adventure off to Kmart my
friend Theresa and Debbie went.
I saw the most comfortable sofa
so yes, I had to sit and try it out...
and prop my feet....or one up!

 
Thanks for going to the rehab store with
us. Come visit again,
Pam

1 comments:

Gail Wilson said...

thanks for the shout out Pam! I love ReStore! :)

I've been to both in Nashville, but not Lebanon. hmmmm

Love looking at all the stuff. Can't wait to see what you do with your spindles and tiles!

gail