30 Years State of Tennessee Service

Today was our Christmas lunch at
work.
 
We have it all catered by Cracker Barrel, and the
cost to us was $5.00 since we had
fund raiser through the year
to pay for the bulk of it.
 
Every year after we eat the awards ceremony
is done.
I actually had my 30 yrs. in May.
Today I received my awards.
 
30 years.....yay
 
 
The clock I picked out for a gift.

 
And my plaque.

 
I feel like I have accomplished a lot in that
time.
 
Thanks for stopping in,
Pam
 
 

Comments

Anita Stafford said…
Congratulations on 30 years, Pam! That is an accomplishment to be proud of. You didn't mention retiring, and I hope you won't until you're sure it's time. I had to retire early due to health and sure do miss my job and the people I worked with.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 61 - June 26, 2011- Party Foods

Protein and Fun Out and About