Prom Shoot - Chelsea and Josephine


Last year I photographed Chelsea for her prom. We did those shots at the lake below the house. We also did extra pics of her, her date and her family plus a friend and her date.


This year I was honored when I was asked to do her prom pics again. Chelsea mentioned to me that she wanted to do her shots this year around a barn. So glad that she mentioned that cause a barn I could give her.

My brother has a nice barn on his property and thankfully he has told me I can do any shoots I need to out there. Thanks Ray so much, it is an awesome place to shoot.

I photographed Chelsea this year with her friend Josephine and Josephine's boyfriend. Two shoots combined into one, works great. The barn was a great setting for those pretty dresses. Thank goodness it had not rained the day before that would not have worked out to well. It was a beautiful sunny day and the girls looked great.


  
This is Josephine's date
Christian

And this is the lovely Chelsea




Meet Josephine


The silly shot






The girls





The group



This fall I will be shooting Chelsea's
senior pics.

Thanks for stopping in and
please come again,
Pam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom