Day 19 - April 18, 2011- Home on Leave


These are a few more pics that I took at
the Easter Egg Hunt this past Sunday.

This is Phillip. I have known him since the
day he was born, he is the son of one of oldest
and dearest friends, Barb. Phillip was born the month
before my daughter Amber was born.
So Phillip is 30 years old now and he
is home on leave from serving in
Afghanistan.
This is his second tour of duty over seas.
This is his wife Teya. I have only known Teya
for about 5 years.
And this is Riley, Teya and Phillips oldest
daughter.
And then there is meek and shy Ava.
Such a beautiful family.
I pray for Phillip daily for him to be safe
and return to his family safe and sound.

Thanks for stopping in,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom