Rustic Style Candle Holders

Head still a mess but feeling
better. Staying in today since the wind
is kicking up and the pollen is
high.  But I decided to
work on something
simple.

I had bought several of
these for a project I had
in mind, and just now
getting around to doing.


I am not a white sort of
person so I always
lean to the creams,
off whites and ivory's.

So I pulled out my cream for
this job.


I had these pieces that I picked
up at my friends garage.

So after the paint dried I E6000
glued them to the painted
wooden pieces.


Bam!
And here they are.


But I just thought they looked
a tad plain.
So I added some brown
around the bottom.




      And there you have it.
My fast and simple project for the day.

So, are you into rustic stuff? I love it.

Thanks for stopping in,

Comments

Sharon said…
Different strokes ... I am into antique, embossed, engraved and bling. :)
Sally said…
Those look great; good job!

xoxo
sage and spirit said…
They look great! The brown was definitely the finishing touch.
Like you, I am a huge fan of all things rustic and old and rusty. :)
I do like rustic pieces. Very clever use of those pieces. ♥
Rhodesia said…
Well done, glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Diane
MadSnapper said…
I like these a lot and a great idea.. I love old rusty things and old rustic things, especially houses. the problem is when we moved in this house, it is so bright and typical Florida, rustic doesn't do well in it. I slowly replaced rustic with Florida stuff.
Jeanie said…
You have been busy! Well, good for you -- I'hope the fibro is doing a bit better!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom