The Tool Peg Board


I got so tired of digging in
my SUV of Tool Boxes for
a screw driver or hammer.


This baby is pretty deep and
just no real slots
for certain tools.

So I got peg board
and these little
things that are made
for peg boards.

And I hung this today in the
store room off the pantry since
I had the wall space.

PERFECT!





Under that is a book shelve unit
that was left here
when I moved in yrs ago.
I took it off the wall and
painted it,
it now sits in the floor with
things stored on it.

I think this will work better
for me.

Thanks for stopping in,


Comments

Liz A. said…
That's a good solution if you only use your tools in the one location. I've seen similar setups. Glad it'll work for you.
Debbie said…
What a nice job you did. I agree - it's perfect!!
Sharon said…
I like that! Neat way to keep your tools. I would consider it also, except I have tool thieves in my family and the only way for me to keep any - is by hiding them!
Anonymous said…
My late dad always organized his tools like this and it makes everything so easy to find. You did a great job. Enjoy your Friday.
MadSnapper said…
great idea. bob has a peg board and it has so much hanging on it I have to ask him where something is. he reaches out and hands it to me and I was staring at it but could not see it. since this is yours, you will be able to find things quickly
Darla M Sands said…
Cool! A previous homeowner had some pegboard installed and it does come in handy for my garden tools. Be well!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom