Hoppy Easter Door Decoration

A couple of years ago my
mom got a wooden
basket at a yard sale.
She brought it to me
and I stored it in my craftroom.

Trying to clear things out
of the craftroom I
decided it needed to go...
and I knew how.

I broke it apart!!

The ends were shaped like
hearts and I used them
for Valentine
door decorations.

I made this one for
my friend Debbie.


And this one for me.

But what would I do with the
slats?



Some of them I put
together like this.


Flip side makes a great
blank canvas for
painting on.

My Hoppy Easter
Door Decoration!


How cute is that?


Comments

Sharon said…
That's very cute! What a great idea!
MadSnapper said…
you are so creative and talented. to even think of these things, but then to be able to paint on them, I am a tad jealous
Benita said…
That is pretty darn creative! I never think of things like this and end up selling stuff or tossing it! Wish I could get my brain in a more creative gear! I love it...that is just too cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom