Girls Night Out Painting

This is the sample painting
we were painting
from...

The colors!


My sis in law
on the end, Lori
and next to her
my niece Jessica. 


My other sis in law
Kim.
This whole paint class was
Kim's idea!
Thanks Kim, it was a great
idea.


Jessica and Lori again.


Lori's finished project!
Great job.


My finished project.


Kim's finished project.


 Jessica's pic.
Loving those eyes on 
them pumpkin.


This is Holly's pic in the making.


Kim and Holly.


Holly putting on the finishing touches.


Didn't we do a great
job?


A week later Holly sends
me this via text from 
college.
Great job Holly.


Thanks for stopping in,
Pam

Comments

How fun Pam!

I'm surprised that you went to a paint night. :) You should be teaching paint night.

the last one I did was pitiful. My "lighthouse" looked like a witch. hehehehe

everyone's paintings look so great!

gail

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom