Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Decorating

My home is built strangely.
The linen closet is downstairs
but there is not one upstairs 
where the bedrooms are.
So I decided I needed something
upstairs.

A redesigned chest of drawers seemed
to be the answer! Posted about this
about a month ago.... But what to
put on top for design???

Came up with this....



I had the window in the shed, picked
up the wreath at Hobby a Lobby, and 
got the yellow flowers from JoAnns 
for 1.50 each stalk. I have four in this 
vase, oh yes, vase on hand.


Thanks for stopping in,
Pam




2 comments:

Lori Leigh said...

That chest is beautiful! Loving that window frame also!
Lori from LL Farm

Audra @ Renewed Projects said...

I'm so in love with the teal color on the window. So beautiful! Especially with the yellow flowers in front.