Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Darker Change - Door

 
Sometime back I saw a link on
Pinterest where the doors were being
painted black. I loved it.
 
All my doors are white but I
started with the front door.
 
 
I really like the look. I just
need to do that side strip.
 
 
Second coat.
Now once I get all doors changed
out in the house (they are
stored in the shed) I will also
do them in the dark color.
I did not go with black but instead
I went with a expresso brown.

 
I really like the white trim and
dark door look. Plus, the
dark does not show hand prints!!
 
Thanks for stopping in,
Pam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the contrast! It really makes that white pop. It's the clean crisp with a side of personality look I find so soothing and inviting. You really have done a beautiful job Pam ... But I expect nothing less from you.. It's the Artist in you... You enjoy expressing yourself in everything you undertake and it shows!
Nancy M; Ohio

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

No finger prints and scuff marks, good idea. I think the dark brown was a better choice than black. Great job. Thanks so much for visiting.