A Different Look

Trying to organize me life, or better
yet my home. I have decided I just
have way to much stuff, so with
that, I have not been crafting or
doing any photography.
 
Due to those reasons I am posting about a
pic I found on PINTEREST.
 
All my doors are white and I am going to do
this!
 
 
 
Wow....what a difference!
These are done in black but I have decided
to do mine in a cocca brown. The reason
I decided that was because of this~
 
I had painted the cabinet white before I had the
new counter top put in, then I decided that
the white was just not going to get it!
But with a paint chip sample I was able
to see that the cocca brown would be the best.
 
To make life a bit easier, I decided that the same
dark brown would work on my doors.
 
More pics to come later.
 
Thanks for stopping in and
please come again,
Pam

Comments

I read that post...if it's the one I'm thinking...she painted them, only to have the paint peel off ???
I like the way those doors look, but I think I'll stay with white. :)
I have way too much stuff too...I PLAN (word of 2013) to do something about it!
Good luck to you Pam, we can cheer each other on through the purging!
gail

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom