Happy Easter, Hoppy Easter




and Dakota

Comments

MadSnapper said…
Hoppy Happy Easter
Rhodesia said…
Thanks and the same to you Diane
Red Rose Alley said…
ps I loved seeing all the pictures of you. You have the prettiest eyes, and a very nice smile. I laughed about what your son said. And I love that kindergarten picture. My mom made a lot of my clothes growing up too. When you put 'me' at the end, I smiled, because sometimes I write that at the end of a comment.

What a bunch of treasured photos, Pam.

love, ~me ; )
Ann said…
Happy Easter. Hope it was an eggceptionally great day.
Anonymous said…
Hoppy Easter to you and Dakota!
Jeanie said…
Adorable! A perfect day!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom