Second Christmas Cross Stitch Ornament for 2017

Been slowly getting into
cross stitching again.

Like I said a few post back I
am going to be making
cross stitch ornaments for
family again this year.

Its been 10 yrs since I have
done this.

The one I just finished up
is for my quilt making
sis in law
Lori.

I always add the names
of who it is for.
This was taken before
I did that.


The name and date added.


And I found these charms at
Walmart.
Thimble, thread and
sissors.


I will post again once I have
it made up in an  ornament.
Waiting till I have several
done.

So what do you think?

Thanks for stopping in,


Comments

Liz A. said…
That looks great.
MadSnapper said…
looks good to me... and like a lot of work also.
Anonymous said…
Very cute pattern and neat to find the charms at WM!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom