Out and About the Yard Today


Dakota and I try to get out
everyday and walk the yard
for exercise.

My walking buddy!



I love it when he takes off
running through the yard.

Towards the back of my yard
where the other houses
back up to me is a bridge
across the creek.

  

I sit on the ground today and
watched the little fish, minnows
I guess in the creek.


I actually have my own little
waterfall!
Love sitting there in the sun
and listen to the water.


Can you tell what this is?
We used to call them
water spiders.



The creek runs right along
my driveway and you can
tell that the land was
built up before the house
was built.

They put these drainage
pipe things under the
ground. So I guess this
drainage comes from under
the ground.

But if  you look close
you will see a metal
sign sticking out.
Thinking they threw
everything in the build up
process.


Little Ms. Robin!


Thanks for stopping in,


Comments

Sharon said…
That's a nice little place to relax and enjoy a little nature. You're very fortunate. Wasn't the ground a little soggy yet?
Dakota is adorable. Having my own waterfall would be heavenly. I haven't yet seen a robin, but that thought of having one is my yard is lovely. Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by my blog. xo
MadSnapper said…
a beautiful creek to sit by and Dakota is adorable... to me life without a dog is no life at all... I have only had 4 years of my 72 without a dog
Liz A. said…
What a great place for a walk.
Darla M Sands said…
I would love to have a creek nearby, if not the ocean. ~sigh~ Thanks for the awesome pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom