More Cross Stitch Ornaments for 2017


I am on a roll!

My younger brother Mark
used to race BMX
Bikes (when we
were teens).

So his ornament consist of
a BMX bike and some
packages.


His daughter Holly, my
lovely niece loves
Snoopy.

Here is the ornament I
came up with for
her. I added the
holly with the
beads next to
her name.
I thought that turned out
cute.


The kitty ornament I posted the
other day.
It is for my sis in law Kim.
She is married to Mark and
mom of Holly.

I have that family taken
care of now to move
onto other nieces,
nephews and my other
brother.


Thanks for stopping in,



Comments

Debbie said…
they are wonderful, personal and i really like that!! i used to do a lot of cross stitch but my obsession with knitting has taken over. it's good to get an early start on homemade gifts, i have as well!!!
MadSnapper said…
snoop is cute and always a big hit with everyone
Anonymous said…
Hi Pam, Hope your day is going well. I love the personalized ornaments you are cross stitching. I love the name Holly and love what you created with her ornament. You make me want to cross stitch!
Liz A. said…
Wow, you're on a roll. Great progress.
sage and spirit said…
I love cross stitching! Your personalized designs are great! I don't do as much as I used to....it's hard on the eyes.
Sharon said…
Those are cute! Really personal!
Darla M Sands said…
Wow! These are amazing.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom