Dog Show

My nieces dog.
Isn't she so sweet.









































Comments

Rose said…
I would so have loved to be here...love dogs and cats all things with fur...or almost all things with fur.
Anonymous said…
Your niece's dog is very sweet. I love all dogs (and cats!)
MadSnapper said…
those ears are just magnificent. I love ALL the dogs, if I were picking one for me it would be 12 and 13...
Benita said…
Those are awesome pics and those different breeds of dogs are so pretty! I'm glad you shared these...for a while I was thinking they only existed in the movie "Best in Show"! :-)
Debbie said…
sweet dogs...i want a puppy and don't have one!!!
Darla M Sands said…
What lovely specimens. Thanks for sharing these photos.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom