Tuesday, Wed. and Today

I don't go out like I used to.
I don't socialize like I once did.
I am not always on the go or
always doing like I always have
done.

The Fibromyalgia takes
a lot out of me.

Tuesday I was at the hospital
morning till 1:30 doing a class
on my surgery and pre op.
Then dinner at a friends
Out late playing games.


Last night dinner with other friends.
Two of which I went to school with.
One I met a few years ago and
the son of one.


Today it caught up with me.
I slept good last night but
felt so worn out when
I got up and started moving.
Then around 1 it hit.
Pure fatigue.
Could not keep my eyes
open. So .....
I slept the better part of the
day away. Around 1 till 7:30...
and yes, I will sleep again tonight.


Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.
Things to be done before next
Tuesday.

Do you know anyone with Fibro?
How do they deal with life
on days like today was for me?



Thanks for stopping in,


Comments

Sharon said…
I used to be good for one day and spent the next day or two in bed after I crashed and burned. What a life, right?
Sounds like way too much ... Nice to be with friends though - probably worth it, huh?
Go back to bed now and rest.
So sorry, Pam. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. It's nice to be with friends to lift your spirits. xx Karen
Darla M Sands said…
While personally blessed I know of a similar sufferer, author David Bridger. Have you ever heard of spoonies, or did I read of the idea here? Either way, you are an inspiration.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom