Post Surgery Photos Ops

Hello.
Stilling healing.
Mom kidnapped me and will
not let me go home till
I have my week follow-up
with the doc.
(which should be tomorrow...but)
That will be this Thursday.
Ready to go home.

I did venture out around moms
yard with my camera this
afternoon and this is
what I saw.







Dakota and Klohe decided
to play.


Klohe posing.
(Klohe is one of moms dogs)


The clothes line....
love it in black and white.


Gotta love the dog.
My brother made this for my
mom several years ago.


And this is what I call one of
my funny shots...
Cartoon slanted eyes!


Thanks for stopping in,


Comments

Liz A. said…
Let your mom take care of you. Rest. Recover. Get all better soon.
Sharon said…
Glad to hear you are up and about and getting some fresh air. Cute pups. Love the art sculpture! I see things in other things too - we are just creatively thinking.
Darla M Sands said…
Take care! I'm glad you got out with the camera. Nice shots.
So nice to have Mom looking after you! Wonderful photos of the pup-dogs (including the home-made one) and the pretty flowers. My favorite is the clothes-line in black and white. Hope you are feeling better very soon. x Karen

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom