Photos of the Day - Plants

It has been a really strange winter
this year. Not just in TN but
all over. Yesterday it
was 70 degrees the last day
of Jan.
Today, Feb 1, 2017 the
high was 56.

The weather has been playing
havoc on my body and my
head. I would love to have
a nice cold couple of days.

ANYWAY,

I went out to do a survey of the
flowerbeds and I found this...

A iris coming up.



My succulent plant.
This one blooms light pink
in Sept.



Another batch of my succulent.


The roots of my plants are covered so if the
cold does come in I think my plants will
be protected.

Thanks for stopping in,


Comments

Liz A. said…
Yeah, it's been a weird January here in CA, too. We had a warm day yesterday and a cooler day today, too.
So nice to see signs of growth! Winter can really drag on......Hope you are having a wonderful week. xo Karen
Darla M Sands said…
I hope you are correct. As a fellow gardener in Ohio, I think you are. Sadly, I dread mowing the lawn more than I anticipate the growing season since my partner is so little help. I'd rather write these days. ~grin~ Take care of yourself.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom