Front Porch Decoration Finished

Done...
            Finished....

On Jan. 28th I posted about the
front porch decoration I
made. All it needed was to
be painted and a WELCOME
sign made and hung.

You can read about that here...

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5625333838096566327#editor/target=post;postID=2816345291602883625;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=7;src=postname




And here it is on the porch with the
candle holder I got at Goodwill for
2.99. It works great with
a birdhouse on it.

Anyway, the WELCOME post
was easy to do.
I had the scrape piece used as
the base. I got the table
leg a month or so ago for 2.99
and the finial I had on hand.

Painted it the color of my door.

The wooden plaque that I painted
WELCOME
on I had on hand. Picked it
up a long time ago at Goodwill for
.99 cents.

I think it came together really well.


While I was putting all that together I also
remembered I had this pre printed
plaque I got for 2.50 at Hobby Lobby
about a year ago.

Decided that I needed a No Soliciting sign
since all sorts of folks keep landing on
my porch.


LOL...
Looking back on my pics I just posted
I realize I need to sweep the
porch!

Thanks for stopping in,


Comments

Darla M Sands said…
I didn't even notice the debris! Nice ensemble of decor.

It's a shame how we have so many solicitors showing up nowadays. And still my neighbors knock without calling first. They have no idea how much my partner and I prefer hermitage. It takes all my will to go to the YMCA and lift weights or swim, which always feels so good afterward.

Be well!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom