The Dragonfly


                                                        Having an issue sleeping these
                                                        days. Things on my mind that I
                                                        can't let go of.

                                                        But....I made good with my time,
                                                        I painted.

                                                        Been wanting to do something for
                                                        my aunt. She loves dragonflies.

                                                        I think she will like it.



Thanks for stopping in,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom