Great Nephew, Cole

This happy little guy was born 7 months ago, he
came into the world early and only weighing
in at 4 lbs and 6 oz....you could not tell it
today!

He is a happy baby and has such a beautiful
smile. His Aunt Kim, my sister
in law was playing peek a boo with
him and had him really laughing.


Loving that big beautiful smile.



Hey Aunt Pam, what you doing back there?


I love this shot of him. He was on the couch
and he looked over at me, I caught this
shot just in time.


He has no issues wearing a hat either. My
youngest grandson Braden, will take one off
as soon as I put it on him.


You probably can't tell it from this
pic comparing it with the ones I
took but this pic of him sleeping really
had me taking a double look....I
thought it was Chase, Cole's dad when
he was a baby. He looks just like his dad.

This pic was not taken by me (I borrowed it
from Cole's mom's facebook page!



Thank you for stopping in,
Pam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom