80 for Brady and Crashing

 80's for Brady
movie! 
with Lily Tomlin, Jane
Fonda, Rita Moreno, 
and
Sally Fields
is on my list 
of movies to go and see!
Comes out Feb. 3, 2023.

I knew I wanted to see the 
movie when I first saw
it advertised but after
watching these ladies
on Kelly Clarkson, I 
know it is a given for sure.

Lily Tomlin was born 
Mary Jean Tomlin
she is 83

Jane Fonda
born as Jane Seymour Fonda
she is 85

Sally Field was born
Sally Margaret Field
and she is the youngest
of the four at 76

Rita Moreno was
born Rosa Dolores Alverio
Marcano
she is the oldest
of the bunch at 91

Is there any movie that
you are waiting to see?
I wanted to see the new
Hocus Pocus when it came 
out. It by past the theaters
and went straight to Disney.
I am glad it did not 
go to the theaters cause
had I paid money, I might 
not have been happy. I
was disappointed. 
However, I would not have
been disppointed in Mavick. 
I did wait till it came
to streaming but I would 
not have minded paying
to see it at the theater.

Pam

Hey, this is Lily coming
to you now. 
Mom wore me out 
the other day playing and 
once I had enough, 
I crashed!

I love to play!

Lily








Comments

Sandee said…
I don't have movies that I want to see. If they aren't on Netflix or Amazon Prime then I don't know anything about the new movies. We're so out of touch.

Lily Bit is so adorable. Playing is a wonderful thing to do.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Liz A. said…
There hasn't been anything I've wanted to see in a while. I prefer to watch at home, anyway, as I can knit to it at home. Most movies only need part of my attention, so that works out.
Jeanie said…
They do look like they're having the most fun with this one! And what a cast!
Ann said…
I pretty much live under a rock. I don't even know what new movies are out.
Darla M Sands said…
My husband wanted to see 'Maverick' in the theatre. It seemed like a cheap play on nostalgia from what I read but I'll give it a chance one of these days. :D Be well and play often. ~hugs~

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom