Wise Cracks, Infusion, Tazikis and the Pet Toy

 Like I don't have
enough to do...
I was suffering 
PINTEREST
and found this....


Describes me to a tee!

Wednesday was my first
osteoporosis infusion.


Needle in, IV meds set up
and started and I was
out 30 mins later.

No issues. If I am going
to suffer the flu
like symptoms they
will appear in 24 hours.

With that said, I was not 
worth a crap Wed.
I got to the medical center
and back and other than
that, I did nothing.
I actually cut my part
of the grass yesterday,
did a chiropractor visit,
and had lunch out...

Tazikis !!


Love that place.

I was shot then.
Still shot today.

I placed an order the 
other day at
Wally World
and all my things
came today...
that is 
RARE.

Lily sort of likes
her toy.


Mom was tired of doing
the little laser light
by hand. 
I had one of these yrs
ago but it made so much
noise but this one
does not.
It cuts off in 15
mins. 
Misty is not to totally
sure of it. 

Hoping you have had
a good week,
Pam







Comments

Liz A. said…
Yeah, sometimes the Pinterest pins can be difficult enough to feel like someone was suffering through them ;)
I hope your feeling "normal" again soon after your infusion!
Ann said…
Hope the side effects from the infusion didn't last too long and you're feeling better.
Your lunch looks really good.
Christine said…
Never heard of these infusions. Good one that wise crack
Hoping all is well after your infusion.
Your lunch looks tasty.

All the best Jan
Jeanie said…
Is that a vein in the leg? That feels like it would hurt, just the needle. That toy looks fun but I think Lizzie's too lazy!
Darla M Sands said…
Is the infusion necessary? It seems awful. ~hugs~ Best wishes, my dear.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom